Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stitching fingers in a month of birthdays


September is a month of birthdays. Mine and others. I have been busily making crafty gifts as well as receiving some beeeeooootiful packages in the mail.


From my hubs and bub this amazing rainbow stack from Anna Maria Horner direct. 48 fat quarters from across her lines, cottons and voiles. I am thinking of something like this. Maybe?
I'll think about it a bit more as I have plenty of other projects, large and small, to get through.



From my Mama - some Denyse Schmidt FMF! I love that aqua print on the left, I got 4 yards!!! The dot on the right is Kaffe I think. Yum, yum, yum.




I am still chopping up my scraps. These are 2 inch squares made into cute 9 patches. I figure if I have the squares there when I ma sewing it's no hardship to make a few little patches.



I have wanted to make a bear paw block for ages. So I did. This one is in the hoop queue, it'll probably only take an evening to finish. I just need that spare evening.



Cute mermaid pouch full of bling for a 5 year old.



HST BOM - September. This is the same block that I mad that week in the HFWYG? quilt along!





No comments:

Post a Comment